Our Sunday services are open again, with social distancing and special Holy Communion practices. We still have live streamed, online Sunday services through May 31. We care about our visitors and members, and we’re taking measures to keep you safe.
Here's some of what we're doing
- We are seating every other row, at least six feet between family groups. Communion distribution information is available in the narthex and is announced by Pastor, as well.
- Our custodian conducts ongoing disinfecting throughout the facility.
- Our Sunday nursery is not operating until further notice.
- For a while, we are foregoing in-person Bible studies, during the virus crisis and upcoming renovations.
- Our Lamb of God Preschool, and its summer programs, are cancelled for the year.
- We will not host our June VBS (Vacation Bible School).
What you can do
- If you have flu-like symptoms, are not feeling well, or have a cough or elevated temperature, please stay home.
- We encourage you wear a protective mask and to use the hand sanitizer provided in the narthex, and/or hand washing.
- Consider calling the office to do business. If you must visit the church office, consider calling ahead to let us know you're on the way. Wear gloves if you have them, when pressing the bell, opening the door, etc.
- Continue to stay in the Word! We have a list of helpful resources linked here.
We encourage everyone to be extra vigilant about looking out for each other. Consider calling another member or a friend to let them know that you and our congregation care about them.
Remember that our hope is in Christ, our shelter in the storm, our shield in times of trouble. Joy will come in the morning.
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.